Second, restroom in Japan and Minnesota are different. Toilet and bath are usually separate rooms in Japan. Japan has a bathtub, not only shower. Toilet looks like Japan's one but it is little different. Japan has poop flush lever and urine flush lever. I think amount of water is different. Also a toilet facilities are different. For example, a toilet seat in Japan has facility of getting warmer seat and washer. I am surprised that when washing hands the water is warm. I never see this in Japan.
Finally, the air conditioner in Minnesota is on the whole day in my host family's house. We usually use the air conditioning when it is too hot in Japan. I worry about the electric bill a lot. The problem is that the throat becomes very dry. In Japan the air conditioning causes the room to be dry. I think dry air is apt to give a person. I don't need the air conditioning in Minnesota because it is not humid.
[241 words]
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿