Minnesota-Day1-
I went to America during this summer vacation. It was so excited for me. I will tell you about one month in America. We gathered Kumamoto Aso Airport and flied away Haneda Airport. We went to Narita International Airport by bus. We had lunch in there. I ate Udon and rice bowl dishes with Eimi, Haruka, Okaki, Amou and Sally. We got on Delta airplane. We got on airplane about 10 hours. I experienced a long fright for the first time. I enjoyed eating airline food. We arrived at the Minneapolis airport safety. I experienced jet lag for the first time. I got nervous so much. My host family was kind for me. I went to Mexican restaurant with Yurika and Yuka. I was surprised at amount of food. I couldn't eat all. We finished eating and went back each home. I was so sleepy but I struggled against sleepiness. I went to Minehaha park for welcome picnic at 17:00. I did presentation about Yukata. My presentation members are Amou, Okaki, Eimi, Kaori and Haruka. I finished doing presentation and went to my home. My English ability is so poor and I was sad not to understand saying. I changed my feeling soon and went to bed early.
[208 words]
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿