2011年12月20日火曜日

Speaking presentation 2



I will talk about Jerusalem in Israel. Its capital city is Jerusalem. Official languages are English, Hebrew word and Arabic. Israel has many languages. People that come around the world live there. Population is about 7 million people. It is less than Japanese. It locates near the Mediterranean Sea. Israel's flag is one big star. Star means the Star of David. White means pure heart. Blue means cincture. I will tell you about Emblem of Israel. Israel has many emblems. Central object is menorah. Surrounded are olives. There are many signseeing spot in Israel. For example, there are The Dead Sea, Jerusalem and Eilat and so on. Famous food in Israel is Falael. Israel people are very beautiful. Natalie Portman is Israel people. I love her. Israel money is sheqel. 1 sheqel equal about 24 yen. Thank you for listening.


[280 words]


Speaking presentation2 (mp3)

1 件のコメント:

  1. I want to ask you one question.
    What do you mean that STAR;the star of David??
    Who is David??

    返信削除