2011年12月27日火曜日

Osaka-Day1-








I went to Osaka on December 23 with my mother and sister. I got up at 5:10. I was so sleepy. We went to Yatsushiro station so I got in the express bus. It's name is Super Banpeiyu. It is very useful to go to Kumamoto Aso Airport from Yatsushiro. I rode on the bus about one hour. I arrived at the airport at 7:17. We bought breakfast and got on airplane at 8:15. We ate breakfast as sandwiches. We arrived at the Itami Airport at about 9:00. First, we rode in monorail from Osaka International Airport to Umeda. We stored our baggage in Umeda. I rode in normal train from Umeda to Universal station. I arrived at 10:30 in Universal Studio Japan. Many people came here so we lined for about 30 minutes. We rode many attractions there. We rode on "SPACE FANTASY-THE RIDE". It was so beautiful roller coaster. We rode "Back to the future", "JURASSIC PARK-THE RIDE", "JAWS" and "HOLLYWOOD DREAM-THE RIDE". We ate lunch at 15:30. We ate pizza. It was so good. It is a romantic restaurant. After that, we went to goods shops. At 17:45, show start under Christmas tree. We saw it about 15 minutes. It was so beautiful Christmas tree. I was moved it. I took a picture and put on this blog. Please look at it. We stayed at USJ about 9 hours. It was so cold. We arrived at our hotel at 21:00. I was so tired and hungry. We went to Warai. We ate okonomiyaki in Umeda. It was very delicious. We returned hotel at 22:30. We took a bath and slept on bed. I enjoyed staying USJ and eating okonomiyaki and pizza.


[284 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿