[156 words]
2011年12月15日木曜日
My favorite sport to watch
My favorite sport to watch is figure skating because it is beautiful sport. I often watch it with my family. I like Mao Asada. She is very good skater. I respect ability of her jump. I can not count a number of revolutions. I think that why they were dizzy on ice amazingly. I want to skate like them someday. I like their clothes. They are so beautiful and cute. I enjoy watching their gorgeous costume every time. I want to know how much their costume did. Also I enjoy listening back music. They perform with music. I was drawled their performance. I often felt nervous because I worry about their mistake of jump. Recently Mao is a bad condition. I want to go to the moral rules governing the five human relations. I want to be gotten over this slump. Japanese skaters are high level so I send reinforcement to both men and women skaters.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿