[153 words]
2011年12月15日木曜日
My favorite vacation memory
My favorite vacation memory is Minnesota in America. I went to Minnesota during this summer vacation. I went to for the first time in my life. I rode airplane for about 10 hours. I was tired a little because we sat economy class. I experienced jet lag for the first time. It was so terrible for me. Maybe I suffered from it for about 2 weeks. I worried about my English ability in fact but my host family is very kind people. I could become friends soon. Everything is fresh for me. I enjoyed staying America very much. I went to shopping wall mart, target, department store and outlet and so on. I went to Lake Superior of the Great Lakes with my host family. It was very big lake so it looked like sea. I could not see the other side. I want to go to Minnesota again with real family.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
It was good memory!! I want to go there**
返信削除