My favorite shoes are Converse because I wore converse shoes since I was a high school student. I think converse is good shape and design. When I was a high school student, I wore green color converse. I looked for this color shoes but I can't find it. Its color didn't buy now. I ware black shoes. It is easy to match several clothes. Many people use this color shoes. Converse is American Shoes Company. This logotype is a star. I think it is very cute and stylish. Also converse product clothes, shoes and pen case and so on. Converse name value is expensive. Recently, converse made many design. For example, the inside of shoes is printed flower pattern. I have it. We can change shoelace. Each people can arrange because its design is very simple. i think simple is best. I want to arrange my shoes someday.
[152 words]
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿