We went to river to canoe. I did canoe trip for the first time. We got on bus for about 1 hour. I sat down on bus seat next to Haruka. We arrived at river in the morning. We separated 3 people group. I got on boat with Haruka and Yurika and guide. I was scared of boat first. I enjoyed
pulling an oar first. At last I was so tired to pulling an oar. Everyone pull an oar by rotation. We arrived at land and had lunch together. Each people had lunch box. My lunch box was made by host mother. I ate sandwich, gummy, biscuit, potato chips and an apple. They were very good taste for me. I was so happy. After lunch, we separated two groups. We went to beach and swam in the lake again with Joel and his child. It was good time for us. Another group member climbed mountain. They said that we were very tired. We enjoyed spending times with group members. At night, we hold family picnic and did skit. My skit member are Ikumi, Ayaka, Natsumi and Hiroya. They were very good member for me. I played a pregnant woman. I was so nervous. We could play each person in safety. After skit, we went back to each home.
[220 words]
12640
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿