I spent my first Saturday and Sunday. I got up a little late and had a breakfast. I ate pancake, eggs and bacon. Bacon fried crisp. It was very delicious for me. Sunday's breakfast was very fancy in my home. I was looking forward to come Sunday. After breakfast, I went to church for the first time. I thought that church is blessed place but it looks like live house. It was very lively mood. I was so surprised at it. It was so difficult to understand about Bible. After that, we went to shopping Target again. I bought presents for my family and friends in there. I love Target. I want to built Target in Japan. I think sure that everyone like this shop. Until we ate dinner, I played with host sisters in my room. They are so cute but elder sister has so much energy. I was tired soon. At night, I watched DVD with host father and mother and went to the bath. I prepared tomorrow and went to bed.
[175 words]
11742
11742

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿