2012年1月11日水曜日

New year sale

I went to New year sale in Kumamoto city with my sister and sister's friends on January 2. My sister drove from Yatsushiro to Kumamoto. We took about 2 hours in Kumamoto. We went to News first. We went to Ne-net, accessory shop and JEANASiS and so on. I bought coat in JEANASiS. Sister's friend bought lucky bag. Next we went to PARCO. We walked around PARCO. We didn't buy clothes and accessory in PARCO. After that, we went to J-cafe. It locate front of PARCO. It open at eleven. We had lunch there. I ate fried chicken on rice. My sister ate fried rice and sister's friend ate pasta mixed basil. After lunch, we went to accessory shop but its shop didn't open that day. I was so sad. I went to next shop. Its shop name is Bon Eto. It locate near News. I bought very cute tights. Its pattern is giraffe and tights color is blue. Next we went to Hinagiku. It is used clothes shop and not expensive. Finally, we went to chilly. It is a very small used clothes shop. Its shop is so cute. I love this shop. Also sales clerk are cute women. They were very fashionable. I finished shopping and went back to our home. I enjoyed shopping very much. 



[218 words]
13716

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿