We met Paul Reasoner. He is a professor of philosophy. We listened to the intercultural experience. He is good at talking Japanese and his English is easy to listening for me. He went to Tokyo in the past. After class, we went to cafeteria. We finished eating lunch and got on the school bus. We went to Johanna Beach. It was so big big lakes. We swam in the lake. I swam in the lake for the first time. Lake water was not too cold. Water is a little dirty. We played there for about 2 hours I enjoyed swimming in the lake. Not many people came here. Some children played with their father, mother, sisters and brothers. There were a little park. We could ride swing, chute and sandbox. I want to go there again with Japanese family. I like lakes because lake doesn't involve salt. If I swam in the sea, my body become sticky.
[157 words]
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿