2012年1月4日水曜日

December 30

I went to Fukuoka on December 30 with my friend. I rode on train at 8 o'clock. I was so sleepy. I went to traffic center and road on bus from Kumamoto to Fukuoka. I road on express bus about 2 hours. It was not too cold in Fukuoka. I went to SORARIA STAGE first. There are a lot of clothes shop in here so I love this building very much. My favorite shops are LOWLEYS FARM, KASTANE, MAJESTIC LEGON, mystic, mysty woman, CHILD WOMAN, wcloset, Chico and JEANASIS and so on. I love casual and cute fashion. Fukuoka has many fashion genre and I love shopping in Fukuoka. I went to Tree of pome. It is rice omelet restaurant. I ate ketchup rice omelet. It was so good taste. Do you know this shop? TSURUYA in Kumamoto has the restaurant. After lunch, I went to Fukuoka PARCO. I like Kumamoto PARCO better than Fukuoka PARCO. I bought hair accessory. There were many cute accessories in the shop. Its shop's name is Ane More. It was very cute shop. Please try to go this shop once. I looked for clothes and bought a little dark yellow cardigan sweater. It was a little cheap so I was so happy. I ate tart cake at 15:00. I ate cheese cake. My friend ate a strawberry tart cake. Its price was about 529 yen. It was so expensive. After cake, we went back to Kumamoto by express bus. I arrived at the Kumamoto traffic center and went to Kumamoto station. I ate dinner at Kumamoto station. We went back to our home. 


[269 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿