[360 words]
I will talk about difference of American and Japanese police officer.
I met one real police officer in Bethel University and heard about American police. I enjoyed listening and found some different points. I am interested in American police systems. I knew many new things. I will tell you about American police.
I will talk about American police system, Japanese police system, uniform, equipment, other organization and conclusion.
American police is a federal system so the right of self-governing is stronger than Japan. American police is fractionated a federation, states, counties, cities, towns and villages. Compared
with Japanese police system, America is so complicated system.
Sheriff is public security job. Marshal is peace officer. Constable is law enforcement officer. American police society don't exist career system like Japan. People who are useful can attain promotion.
It is said the number of law enforcements are about twenty thousand.
Next is Japanese police system.
Japan police system is lifetime employment system. Japanese police society is controlled National Safety Commission. Compared with American police system, Japan is not complicated and personal force is restricted.
Next is uniform. American police officer's uniform are different design in each state. They usually wear cap ~ badges. Badges are different design in each state too.
Next is Japanese police officer's uniform. Japanese uniforms are same design. They are made from dark blue cloth and project cleanly image for us. Badges of rank are same design. The design gives a strong sense of the team's unity.
Next is equipment. America has many equipment because it is more dangerous country Japan. Also American people can have guns and terror problem happened recently. American police officers protect citizen and themselves by them.
Next is Japanese equipment. Japanese police officer don't have many equipment because Japan society is more peace than America. Japan don't arrow to have guns. Also Japan don't need to worry about terror.
Other organizations are special units. America has so many other organizations because autonomy is strong. Even small organizations has force. America cost arms spending very much. It can keep many organizations.
On the other hand, Japan has a little organization because it cost arms spending lower than America. Also, Japan is little country so Japan's organization is low on.
In conclusion, America is dangerous country and Japan is peace country. Japan is peace so it does not need many equipment and other organizations.
total: [758 words]
14474
14474
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿