2012年1月5日木曜日

Green Land

I went to Green Land with my friends. I have gone there since I was a elementary school student. I cost it only 6400 yen. It was very cheap. By the way, do you know Green Land? It is an amusement park in Omuta, Fukuoka. It locate in Arao that is not city. I went to the amusement park by train. First, I rode on roller coaster. Roller coasters of Green Land are not scary for me. I was not satisfied with them. I wanted to ride on more scary roller coaster. I rode on roller skater, car and haunted house. Green Land has Mac so I was very surprised at it. I road many attractions but I can't remember name of all attractions. Finally, we road on Ferris wheel. I could see very nice viewing. We went back home at 19:30. I enjoyed riding roller coaster. I want to go to FUJIKYU HIGHLAND next time. 

[159 words]
10966

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿