2012年1月11日水曜日

Reflection on Writing IV

I have learned a lot of things in Writing IV class. I learned how to write reference and gather information. I never use material search, when I was a freshman in university. I never read books that are written in English. I learned a lot of phrase that are used in books. I promoted ability of reading English.

I made a lot of presentations last year. I used only Power Point soft. I knew how to make presentations in google. Also I learned how to write presentations. We will use presentation our future and it was very useful for us.

It is hard to write 15000 words in blog. I could promote ability of typing. I am not good at typing in English. I can type faster and faster through this class. I can not continue one thing. I sometimes posted blog. I couldn't post every day. I can continue to write this blog and I can grow up as one person. I promoted ability of thinking sentences.

I didn't comment other class member blogs. I commented other people to the minimum necessary. I commented only class member's essays.

I wrote many essays last year. I wrote about my favorite place, movie review and my language learning history. It was hard to write more 350 words for me.

[218 words]
12858

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿