I went to Minnesota during this summer vacation. I learned many things in America . I met one real police officer in Bethel University and heard about American police. I enjoyed listening and found some different points. I am interested in American police systems. I knew many new things. I will tell you about American police.
First of all, I tell you about different points. American police officers usually have guns. In spite of vacation, they always have their gun. In Japan , they usually don’t have guns because Japan can’t free to have guns. On the other hand, America can have themselves guns.
Entrance exam is different too. In Japan , people who want to be a police officer can take test after graduation of high school or university. People who graduated high school promote slowly but people who graduated university promote early. America doesn’t have a career system like Japan . In America , everyone start same level. People who have talent are able to be promoted in America .
American police is a federal system so the right of self-governing is stronger than Japan . American police is fractionated a federation, states, counties, cities, towns and villages. For example, city police of New York has thirty eight thousand people. America has many law enforcements except police officers. It is said the number of law enforcements are about twenty thousand. Even law-enforcement officer don’t grasp them that they don’t know within their jurisdictions. Compared with Japanese police system, America is so complicated system.
American police officers uniform is different from each states and organizations. American police officers usually wear a cap, shirt and T-shirt, bulletproof best, pant and skirt, shoes and badge that made from metal and cloth. They usually wear a lot of clothes. Each state has original badges that have various design, shape and color. Japanese police officers uniform is same in Japan . Japanese police officers wear a cap, a badge of lank, a belt bag, a shirt and jacket, shoes and tie. Japanese uniform is very simple so I think it is not interesting. Japanese police officers uniforms give us unity of police.
Next is difference of equipment in America and Japan . I found that American police officers have a lot of equipments. For example, they usually have belt, Pistol, bullet, baton, handcuff, whistle, electrical torch and watch and so on. They must have them in the line of duty. Japanese officers usually don’t have pistol. I think America equal Pistol. When I watched Hollywood movies, they often lead to exchange of fire with each other. On the other hand, I hardly watch exchange of fire in Japanese movies.
American police officers have other equipments. For example, they have transceiver, knife, and key holder, mask for terror, pepper spray and stun gun and so on. American police officers have a lot of equipment because America broke out terror programs in 2001. It is called “September Eleventh” or “Nine Eleven”. I saw live document on TV with my family. I was so surprised at that event. World Trade Building that was so big and height in America went down in flames. I realized that America is more dangerous country than Japan . Japan is peace country so much. In the world, nobody knows that incidents happen because they need to prepare a lot of equipments for tackling several cases.
Japanese police officers usually have some equipment. For example, they have a belt, police handbook, handcuff, whistle, and baton and pistol and so on. Most equipment is same American police officers. I knew that Japan is more peace country than other countries from number of equipment. American people arrow to have personal pistol in each houses but Japanese don’t arrow to have pistol and buy them. I think that it is difference of peace. Japan don’t arrow to have pistols but a lot of incidents happen now. Even Japan happen a lot of incidents every day. America must break out more incidents. I think that American people who arrow to have pistol can’t be helped.
As a consequence, American and Japanese police system has both same and different points. I tell you same points. For example, they have most same equipments. They have pistol, handcuff, belt, whistle, baton and ID card. Also they have special organizations. America has much organization than Japan because America is a large country. In Japan , people who graduated from high school promote slowly. People who graduated from university can promote early. In America , it doesn’t have a career system like Japan . All American police officers start same level and only a person of proven worth can promote in police society.
Next, I tell you different points between America and Japan . American police system is a federal system because a right of self- governing is strong in America . Japan police system is lifetime employment system because its police system is hierarchical society. In Japan , the power of seniors is strong. Uniform of America and Japan is different system. American police officers uniform is different from each states and organizations. I found that each organization has strong autonomy because each state can use different design uniform. On the other hand, Japan uses same design uniform because it gives us unity of police. Japanese police officers think that unity is important. I found that each country is different from area of country, level of danger in country, culture and military potential so America and Japan have different system.
[1049 words]
15831
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿