I did coming-of-age ceremony on January eight. I got up at 4 o'clock and went to beauty shop at 5 o'clock. I went to the shop in early morning to prepare wear kimono, make up and set in my hair. I am so sleepy. In beauty shop, I met a lot of high school friends. I set in my hair first. My hair is short and I set in bob hair. I finished setting in my hair because my hair is short. Next, I wore kimono. I did not like to wearing kimono because kimono is tight-fit my body. After I finished fitting kimono, I made up my face. I used pink and deep blue eye shadow and pink lip and pink cheek color. I made courtesy visits to my relatives. I went to ceremony place at 10 o'clock. I met a lot of friends. I took a lot of pictures with friends. I joined the ceremony. Some famous people came to Yatsushiro. I was not at interested in them so I went away from hall. I went back to home and bought some cakes in Hikoichi. I ate purple sweet-potato Mont Blanc cake. It was so good taste. At evening, I went to alumni association that junior high school friends gathered. I enjoyed talking friends and taking pictures. It hold from at 18:00 to 20:30. After It finished, I went to game center with my friends. In there, we took pictures by machine and went back to my home. At 11:00, we went to karaoke house with my high school friends. I sang songs all night. I was so tired next day. I enjoyed coming-of-age ceremony. I want to do coming-of-age ceremony.
[285 words]
13348
13348

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿