2012年1月11日水曜日

Kumamoto date with Narumi

I went to Kumamoto city with Narumi. After we finished class, we went to arcade by bus last Tuesday. First of all, we went to ZARA. My friend looked for jacket. There were a lot of jackets in ZARA. They were good jackets but we didn't buy there. Next we went to SPINS. Its shop is used clothes shop. Its clothes are not expensive so it is very kind for students. We looked for simple shirt, jacket, bow tie and belt and so on. I bought red belt there. It was so cheap. Its price was 500 yen. I decided to buy it. My friend bought jacket and belt. My friend bought crape. Next we went to The North Face. It has a lot of sporty clothes, shoes and goods. My friend bought a bag there. Its bag was cute. Also sales clerk is cool man. I thought that he is a fresh man. I finished shopping and got on city train to the Kumamoto station. I enjoyed shopping with friend. I want to go shopping again!



[177 words]
14651

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿