2012年1月10日火曜日

Minnesota-Day9-



Today was August first. Today's special speaker is Sharon Norlander. She was very good teacher for us. Her character is cheerful, funny and kind. We love her. She spoke about Education in America. I was so surprised at American education system. America has public school, private school, charter school and home school. Its system is so complicated for me because it was difficult to understand them. I could public and private school. In America, people can go to public school so cheap or free. If poor people want to go to school, they can go to public school and attend a class for studying. Private school cost much money in both America and Japan. In private school, people can free to attend class that people want to study as possible as people can. Japan does not have home school system. I think this is special system. Home school's teachers are parents. Your father and mother take a test and pass the test. Parents can teach their children in home. It has demerits. For example, children can not make a friend. We usually go to school and make friends. Ability of communication does not promote. I can not still understand charter school system. My host sister goes to this school. Finally, American education system is complicated. I think people can chose many choices. Its system is better than Japan education system.  

[230 words]
11972

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿