2012年1月11日水曜日

Christmas party


I joined Eibei girl's Christmas party. Remi, Rie, Yurika, Ikumi, Eimi, Amou, Hanayo, Haruka and Moe. I and Haruka went there by train and city train. A lot of people walked around arcade. We brought cocktail, wine, snacks, cakes, juices and potato chips. We sang many songs. I sang some songs. Ikumi bought strawberry cake and Amou bought a cheese cake. We thanked so much for two girls. I spent good times to celebrate Christmas. Haruka, Moe and Rie sangs Korean songs. Remi and Amou sang anime songs. Other people sang J-pop and foreign songs. After we sang songs, we went to game center. In there, we took pictures by print machine. We went back to our home. Haruka, Ikumi, Yurika and me got on the city train and went to the Kumamoto station. I really spent good times on Christmas day. Thank you for calling me the party. 


[150 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿