2012年1月10日火曜日

Minnesota-Day6-

We listened to Family Life Education. It was difficult to understand them. I still suffered from jet lag. I catnap in class. I can't stand drowsiness. We went to cafeteria and had lunch as usual. After that, we got on the school bus and went to the Oliver Kelly History Farm. It was so hot and the strong sun. We need caps for protect the strong sun. We could see real Bison. They were very big. I think that they were not cute. Also we could enter farmer's house in the past. It was cool but many flies flied in the kitchen room. I couldn't stand them. I wanted to go to the outside. We walked around farm. We saw large croft. In there, carrots, onion, broccoli, turnip and cabbage and so on. We met other animals. For example, we saw goat, horses, chickens and so on. We enjoyed staying this farm. 


[155 words]
11567

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿