We listened to Director of Diversity Race Issues in America in the morning. I still suffered from jet lag. When I went to America , I saw many kinds of races for the first time. I thought different races were not program in America . In Japan , many kinds of races hardly see around here. In Tokyo , I thought many foreigners live. After lunch, we went to supermarkets that are famous shop in Minnesota . They are "Target". Do you remember this shop? They were bigger supermarkets than Japanese ones. I was so surprised at everything. American supermarket has some different points. For example, American culture is bulk buying. Goods are very big size. Cash desks are different from Japanese ones. Target has living ware, articles of food, clothes, cosmetics, toys, accessories and bakery and so on. It has many goods that I want. I was excited to walk around in this shop. Carts were very big size and heavy too. It was difficult to handle it. I bought many things here. I want to go to Target again because their goods are so cheap. I love cheap.
[190 words]

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿