We went to Rosedale mall by van. I went shopping with Haruka. We walked around in the shop. In there, I bought Twins T-shirt for my father. Do you know Twins? It is one of major leagues teams in Minnesota . I could not watch the games but Yurika, Yuka and Hiroya went to the game with their host family. I want to watch major leagues game once. This department store is so big. There were a lot of clothes shops. For example, we went to FOREVER 21, H&M, Puma and Victoria 's Secret. Haruka liked Victoria 's Secret. I think its shop was cute too. Haruka bought pants in the shop. I bought cap in H&M. I bought leopard-print pattern blush, manicure and a little item in claires. Its shop builds in Japan and I went to the shop for the first time. I went to a lot of shops but I could not remember all shops. I remember only iphone cover shops and coffee shop. Before I go back to our university, I went to sweet shop. In there, I bought orange juice and some snacks. American sweets are sweeter than Japanese sweets. I want to go to Rosedale moll again and go shopping.
[205 words]
13063
13063

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿